Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Drives You?


Most of us are living in a world of routines. We wake up, go to work and go home. I myself get bored with my life as it just goes on and on like this. Sometimes, I don’t even know why I’m doing the things I’m doing today and for what purpose. I do get de-motivated especially if I’m so overwhelmed with work that no one is boosting my morale. Well, it’s not ONLY about the money or the material things but one big factor is the “cheering squad”. Just like this lunch, I ended up asking God to take me home already because sometimes, work can be so frustrating.

Honestly, I don’t even know what would motivate me anymore. You might say, “She! Why are you ranting?! Your previous blog seems ok…what is going on with you?!” I’d just tell you, “I don’t know maybe I’m just tired”. I guess I AM TIRED. Tired of what? Probably tired of hearing a lot of unnecessary comments around to the point that I just want to shout at the top of my lungs and tell everybody to “SHUT UP!”

Well, it’s a good thing that I didn’t backfire at anybody today. Because if I let my temper blow, I might end up in the “discipline office” and this will not allow me to be a good witness of Jesus Christ. I’m thankful because I have a relationship with Jesus and because I love Him, I don’t want to let Him down. He reminded me to be patient. I can now confidently say, that only HE motivates me to go on with my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment