Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Remembering Mom

She was supposed to be 53 years old today but God took her away 13 years ago due to her sickness. I never had the chance to say goodbye to her properly nor thanked her for what she did. The only time and the last time I felt her hug was 3 months before she passed away. I never appreciated all her hard work during the first 14 years of my life and I regretted it. However, it all turned out that God has greater plans for me that's why He allowed this thing to happen. And, looking back, if it didn't happen, I will never appreciate my life like I do today. I will never learn how to achieve and strive hard for success. Also, I will never know how to take care of myself and also others.

My mom has always been a good mom. She makes sure that me and my brother's welfare are taken care of. And when we're sick, she would always sing "God Will Take Care of You" (Chinese Version) and monitor our condition. I also missed the Friday Pizza Night at Pizza Hut with All-Cheese Pizza or Meat Lovers Pizza. To her friends, she has always been the most loyal friend in the planet. She is a very down to earth woman who does not consider her social status. And as a Christian, she is the role model. She has touched the lives of many people and she was a blessing to most of them up until now. She has always been remembered as the mother and a friend to all. On this special day, this blog is dedicated to her. I know that she won't be able to read this anymore, but this is my way of saying that I am very proud do be born and raised by Rosalina Bendicion-Fung!

No comments:

Post a Comment