Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 1 of Year 27

Today, as the 1st day of my 27th year, I learned that life is just simple. No need for big celebrations or anything grand. I am happy that God gave me another year and another chance to serve Him. It's also God's way of telling me that I can always start a new life and make things right. I confess that I have somehow lived a lie in my past life but God gave me another chance and I am not gonna waste it. I believe that I am His working progress and I want Him to use me to touch the lives of the people around me. I may not be perfect but I have a perfect God who will guide me to the perfect path.

To all my friends and families, I thank you for your support during the past 26 years and as I start my 27th year, I hope that you would continue to be part of my life as I take this journey. If I have sinned against you, I am truly and deeply sorry and hoping for your forgiveness. If I have not thanked you, you are all appreciated because all of you made me who I am today. As you all know, I'm not a person who expresses my emotions in public but in this blog, I can assure all of you that I do care and love you all. Thank you again for all your greetings! May God continue to bless you on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment