Sunday, April 11, 2010

Going Through the Storm

My million dollar question these days is where do I go from here? I honestly don't know how to answer that question but I guess it will always be my question for the next 2 and a half months. God has been telling me to wait patiently and be still. It's hard to be still especially if people keeps on asking how am I and what are my career plans.

This year would be a rocking year for me and my family. It's going to be a test of faith for all of us. I know God will provide and He will be there for us. But I must confess that doubt sometimes would creep in my mind. I just hope that I would persevere and be focused on Him. Just like what a friend of mine told us, that we have to be God-dependent. Trusting completely in Him that He will see us through the storm. Now I understand why my devotions are mostly about destruction and trials. To be honest, I am scared. I need to hold on to His promises just like Abraham did. The best way to describe what I am feeling right now is like seeing a tornado in front of me, coming my way hoping that it would divert its way. I don't know what kind of destruction will take place but I pray that I will look at them as blessing in disguise.

To my friends who are reading this, I need your prayers that I may live by faith and not by sight. Looking only to Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment