Monday, April 19, 2010

What's Next?

"Do you love me?...Feed my sheep." I was struck this morning by this statement. Yes, it is Jesus' words in John 21. Probably, I've been ignoring this verse for a very long time and today, it just popped up on my face! Then last weekend, I was reminded to surrender to God and to give. He's speaking to me loud and clear that I need to trust Him all my needs and giving should not become a hindrance. Easier said than done. That's why by faith and by His grace, I will follow Him and do as He commands.

Honestly, I still don't know where He will lead me but what I know is that I have to start being responsible with my God given resources and learn how to share them with others whom God will appoint to me. Not because of the blessing that I will get in return but because I love God. I am excited to see where my life would be after June. Though I will lose something, but I know that I will gain more. So, what's next? I really don't know but I just have to be still and know that He is MY God! Guys, please pray for me that I may persevere and endure all the things that will happen in my life.

2 comments:

  1. SerenityfromtheLordApril 22, 2010 at 9:01 AM

    Oh, She! Luvluvluv all your blogs!!! Wish I could be just half as expressive as you are, I'd be content. Am so happy for you! Grabe, your blogs are so simply written yet sooo deep...Continue to be a blessing to us all. God be with you, always....becky

    ReplyDelete