Friday, March 12, 2010

There's No Place Like BORACAY!

"Don't you just love BORACAY?!" This was the statement of Tito Mito when we met him last year during our trip there. Although it was a business trip but I'd consider that trip as one of my best Boracay trip ever! This was the trip when I was able to make lots of friends, celebrated my birthday and at the same time, learn new things...such as trying out skim boarding. Now that I have my Boracay friends, there's more reason for me to go back. If going there would be as cheap as going to Makati then, I'll be going there every weekend!

Boracay has always been my first love when it comes to beaches. The clear blue sea, the white soft sand, the breath taking sunset and the beautiful people...it's my perfect place to rest. And I'd say, my perfect home. I've been there three times but there's always an urge to go back.

Remembering the first time I went there, I was with a friend, just the two of us and we had all the time on the world! We didn't even bother to look at our watches back then. We didn't even realize that we already skipped lunch or dinner! Perfect vacation! (Too bad can't find those pictures anymore...)

The second time I went there was with my family. The best word that described it was "chaotic fun adventure". We were ten and a lot of mishaps happened but it was fun because we were together as a family and just enjoyed the company of each other. This was also the trip when I get to really go to other islands --- especially the well known Crystal Cove --- and also, ride the banana boat. FUN FUN FUN! Then, the third time was the business trip.

This year, I was given a privilege to go back to Boracay all because I filled out a form in Summer Expo last week. I got a free accommodation for 3 Days and 2 Nights. Well, I don't know what will happen during my fourth trip but I am looking forward to a simple and relaxing vacation. Also, a time for me to catch up with my Boracay friends. After all is said and done, bottom line is...There's really NO PLACE LIKE BORACAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment